Thursday, September 29, 2011

What's been happening...

It's been 3 months since my last post.  I was on vacation in the States visiting my family.  It was sad saying goodbye because it'll be a few years before I can see them again.

Once I came back I dived right back into sewing.  Why not quilting you asked?  Because I had to make doll clothes for my 2 Blythes :  Raspberry Sorbet and Punkaholic People.  Yes, I know I'm still calling them by their model names.  I simply can't think of any suitable names for these two dolls.  For now they're simply referred to as Sorbet and Punk.

Now, sit back and enjoy a Blythe fashion show!!




Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Personalize a free slideshow


Some outfits were made with free patterns courtesy of puchicollective.com and xoxoBlythe.com.  Other outfits were made using patterns from Mook books.







No comments:

Post a Comment